Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Just waiting...

So we're just waiting when Kruimel is ready to come out :-) quite exciting heh! It's a little bit sad that I'm not able to update all things happened tru-out my pregnancy. Blame the time people!
Well, still trying to post them...but now it's just too busy to sit and type.

For the record, our baby room is already finished. We received a lot of baby stuff from handed-down to new items. Some items I already don't know how exactly to use them hehehe!

Anyways, somebody will help me to set things out. A kraamzorg hulp...I don't know how to translate them exactly but she's like a social helper specialized to help the mother and newlyborn and who is paid by our insurance caregiver.

For this last trimester, I'm still enjoyong it and have much time playing with the baby...The movements are stronger now and sometimes I just received a kick anywhere...but they were tender and loving touch that the baby's ways to let us now that there's a life inside of me.

later I'll post more and even pics... wishe me well and I'll just about to got out with my bike...Don't raise an eyebrow on me...├žoz yes, I'm still biking at my 37 wks +3 days old tummy...

See you later.

No comments: